Thursday, March 11, 2010

i believe in pink.


i wouldn't consider myself "a pink girl", but i look and i'm wearing my favorite pair of pink panties (what a great word) which are the "pink" brand from victoria's secret,a skinny pink tank top, and i'm laying in my light pink jersey sheets (i kinda feel sexy haha). and i realized there's something about pink that just gets me sometimes...
pink reminds me of tea parties and cute girly things.there's nothing better than a big pink hair bow twice the size of a little girl's head, my mother dressed me in these everyday. or pink petifores at a tea party. or any pink desert for that matter. oh and the winery in athens has the best drink entitled touch my peaches, it's pink, served in a martini glass with pink sugar around the edge, deliciousness if i might say so myself. i also prefer pink roses to red roses. and who doesn't love swirling around in a pink tutu? and i miss that feeling of opening a fresh pair of pink pointe shoes. i have a little wind up cinderella doll that i just love sitting in my room, she's wearing a lovely pink dress as well. and who could forget the infamous pink ladies... if audrey hepburn believes in pink, i think all women should.

No comments:

Post a Comment