Monday, March 22, 2010

"spring is nature's way of saying 'let's party!'"- robin williams
This weekend was KA cowboy ball at Pappy's field. What a wonderful day! We hopped in the car, coolers in hand, turned on some O.A.R. and were ready to party. Pappy's field is so great. The music was awesome all day, there's a huge shed were I found a great soccer ball, a tire swing, they set up a mechanical bull and had henna tattoos. Not to mention I love seeing all the girls decked out in sorority gear! We gave lots of boys chi o jersey's. They secretly just wanted to show off their "muscles." The weather was the best it's been yet. Nothing beats hanging out in the sunshine in shorts, tennis shoes and a lax pennie with good music, good friends and good drinks.

All day I was bugging people because I wanted to go down the Waterslide sooo bad. Thank goodness I found Kluggy! Gosh this was the best part of the day. It was a two person slide, and it was so tall and so fast! At the bottom you landed in about a 3ft pool of water, which Loftin then informed us was probably filled with beer and pee and gross things. Oops. But we went five times, we rocked that slide! We also rocked the dance floor. Our feet were so muddy at the end of the day. Always love dancing with Klug.

Thennn I waited for what felt like hours to get the lady to paint my face, but I made lots of new friends. I was also freezing cold by this point due to my excess watersliding. But they lit the bonfire and I was saved. I was so happy all day. I was not so happy the next morning, but luckily I made it back to the house safely and was nice and asleep by ten o'clock. I would say the day was a major success. What a great start to the spring! Can't wait til next year already.

1 comment: