Thursday, November 22, 2012

happy thanksgiving everyone! had a great night seeing lots of old broughton (high school) friends, woke up ran our annual 8K with some great friends, showered and getting ready to go eat. yummm. can't wait for some squash casserole, yes that is my favorite thanksgiving dish. feeling so thankful today for wonderful friends and family who support me and love me always. and thankful all the blessing God has so gracefully given me. today helps me take a chance to step back and remember how much i truly have to be thankful for, which i need to do more often. not everything may be perfect but God's got it under control and He is opening my eyes to all the wonderful things around me. can't help but be filled with joy on this gorgeous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment