Tuesday, December 6, 2011


i've been a stress basket the past few days here. not because of finals, and to make a long story short there's been mixups and delays on turning in an application dealing with my summer plans and my future. i've decided to my student teaching abroad during the summer. don't get me wrong i'm beyond excited! it was just a very quick decision and has all come together so quickly. i haven't really even had that much time to think about it. i've always thought i'd be back here for another semester and all of a sudden the end of school is getting much closer than expected. i mean i'll be in either south africa, new zealand or australia, i'm definitely not complaining. just a little nervous and anxious i think. i want to be adventurous but traveling to a foreign country all alone and learning a new school system seems a little daunting right now. but i'll be with kids, and i'll be challenging myself and learning so much. i think i need to give myself time to be excited about it. so let's go, bring it on! i know God wouldn't have put this absolutely amazing opportunity in front of me if he didn't want me to step up to the plate and take on his challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment