Monday, October 24, 2011

my fall posts have really been lacking, my apologies to you fall you will always be my favorite season. its this time of year i really just want to spend all my weekends in the mountains, curled up next to the fire and hiking and watching football and drinking red wine with friends. but first i need a pumpkin!
and some hot chocolate... i've already had swiss miss a few times.
and i'm so sad i'm missing the nc state fair. one of my favorite parts about living in raleigh we always always went to the fair, i haven't been in four years and it makes me so sad. i miss it so much! i also miss falling asleep to the sound of fireworks every night for two weeks. wishing i could ride the ferris wheel right now.
(images via: ignite light, bippity boppity boo, just be splendid)

No comments:

Post a Comment