Monday, March 7, 2011

in about an hour i'll be 21. i can't believe it! i don't really feel like its about to be my birthday, another year older. weird. i'm not really a huge birthday person, but i think the thing i like most about your birthday is all the love you get. i love that about your birthday. oh and the fact that you get to drink champagne...
... again, i still can't believe i'm going to be 21. i don't want to grow up but i'm so excited to grow up. it seems like so long ago, yet just yesterday, when i was running around in my tutu and dress up clothes. i have been so blessed, and while life is full of ups and downs, i am so thankful for the wonderful 21 years i have had! so thanks to everyone who has been a part of my life, this day is just as much about you helping me become the person i am as it is about me. i am so thankful for everyone who has been there for me and for all the wonderful opportunities God has given me!

No comments:

Post a Comment