Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"a wife of noble character who can
find?
She is worth far more than rubies,
Her husband has full confidence in
her
and lacks nothing of value.
She bring him good, not harm,
all the days of her life."
-Proverbs 31:10-12

we're studying the sermon on the mount in my biblestudy and it's been great so far, but tonight we talked about marriage. in a group of girls of course this is a popular topic, especially since one of our good friends is recently engaged. but tonight was a very eye opening experience for me and i left feeling joyful and having a more fufilled, or close to being more fufilled understanding of some things. and this verse meant a lot to me tonight so i thought i'd share.

1 comment:

  1. I was waiting on your post about bible study! I knew there would be one :) i agree tonight was both eye opening and encouraging! love you andi--mck

    ReplyDelete