Monday, January 24, 2011

i finally got all of my books in today! i now feel like everything is starting to come together for the semester. i've been anxiously awaiting there arrival, but mostly i've been awaiting the arrival of "The Reagan Diaries" a book i've been longing to read since it was published. maybe it's my fathers love for ronald reagan and the values he has instilled in me that make me appreciate what president reagan brought to this country or maybe its my love of his charm and humor and practices that make me such a fan. i also have such an admiration for him and nancy's relationship. look how happy they are, i have also been inspired and curious about their love. i know i have school work to do, but i cannot wait to get an insight into the daily life of ronnie reagan!

No comments:

Post a Comment