Wednesday, December 1, 2010

last night i waited til midnight to post this, but my blog time was a couple of hours behind. it was very important to me that this show up under december, so yes, i am taking the time to switch it haha. enjoy!

i've been forcing myself to not make my first Christmas post until december 1sy, and finally after a long wait it is here! tonight i hung up Christmas lights in the window of our living room and bought lots of red cinnamon scented candles for the house. i've been sitting in here with just the lights on and the candles lit listening to Christmas music and exploring blogs all night. i also enjoyed some swiss miss while watching the victoria's secret fashion show. it's been absolutely wonderful. my love for this time of year is hard to describe. i was horribly sick for about ten days last Christmas, i missed my family get togethers and cried most nights in utter misery. not to be depressing, but this just means this year i'm going to soak up the season even more! so HAPPY DECEMBER everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment