Tuesday, November 30, 2010

today is what i consider to be the last day of fall. it's been a good fall, but too quick if you ask me. not enough "fally" weather. i was a little mia over thanksgiving break. but break was nice and relaxing and great, it got me way too excited for Christmas break. i was thankful for my time with family and friends. i got to talk with mimi, our best family friends' grandmother, who i would consider like my grandmother since i didn't have the opportunity to know either of mine. she took my mom under her wing when her mother passed away when she was fifteen. i was thankful for her stories about how she helped her plan her wedding and pick out her dress, and how much she loved my dad. it's small simple moments like these that make thanksgiving and Christmas so wonderful. so goodbye fall, it's been lovely.
(images via: madame cupcake, mary ruffle)

No comments:

Post a Comment