Wednesday, September 15, 2010

i'm usually really grossed out by feet. as in if someone sitting near me touches my foot, i freak out and get really uncomfortable. weird i know. but i love it when we're cuddling and jack touches my feet, not in a weird way or anything, just in a loving way. he would probably be quite embarrassed to know i was sharing this on my blog but oh well i shared this fact with all of his friends the other night. he always has cold feet which makes me laugh. he also always tickles my feet which sometimes turns out to be a problem for him (i am very ticklish and have a tendency to hit when someone tries to get me). i don't know i just get smiley thinking about laying in bed "playing footsie" (gosh that sounds dumb), i guess it's just a happy feeling for me.
i also wouldn't care if my baby touches my feet. i think i would love every minute of that. or my dog, belle can lay on my feet all she wants to and i would love it. can't wait for the three, or four, or five of us to lay in bed together. i know it's a longgg way away, but it'll sure be great. i also just really like this picture.

1 comment:

  1. hahahah YEAH I’VE NOTICED!!! come on andi, please will you tickle my feet?

    ReplyDelete