Friday, July 9, 2010

kid sick.

right now i'm missing my children so much. it's so easy to fall in love so quickly with three year olds, and even harder to be so far away from them. i know they're all having a wonderful summer running around in the parks near their homes and eating huge italian meals with their families. here are some photos that make me smile but miss them even more.

hugs for tomas on his birthday.
marco all washed and tucked in for lunch.
rrrrricardo being silly.
simona being precious! look at those eyes.
fancesco trying to stir the cookie batter. hahaha i LOVE him!
antonio looking so innocent, not the case. but he is a sweetheart.
haha davide is totally alfalfa.
flavia (simona's twin) with her face full of chocolate pastry.
alessia picking daisies for me on the playground. she said "good morning" to me everyday, and everyday it made my heart melt.
fillipo, ivan, silvana, ilaria, and emmanuel playing dress up.

No comments:

Post a Comment