Friday, April 30, 2010

you know how sometimes you just have one of those perfect days? today was one of those days. i went shopping for italy with mom this morning, and then had lunch with mrs. sharon and virginia at a cute little sandwich shop in raleigh. it was so great to catch up, they're basically my other mom and sister. the weather is what was the cherry on top of making this day so great. it was a gorgeous north carolina day, it's so green here, even moreso than georgia and i loove it. the wind knew exactly how strong to blow to balance the bright sunshine, it felt amazing. then i had a wonderful dinner with three of my high school best friends and we ran by the broughton lacrosse game. would've been more perfect if they had won, but it was close. i got to talk to all the sweet parents who i've missed, they love it when you're back from college. then we went back to a friend's house, drank some wine, chatted and caught up until jack came to get me. i'm always happy after i've been with jack for the night. it's what i like to call the "beyond happy felling." i'm about to fall asleep in my new striped night gown, my fan is on high- i love when i can sleep with my fan on high- and i'm nested in my bed with 7 amazing pillows and my fluffy duvet. goodnight moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment