Thursday, March 11, 2010

hi friends

wow i'm starting a blog. i'm still in recovery from getting my tonsils out last friday (over spring break and my birthday. yes i'm a tiny bit bitter) and figured why not? i love love love quotes, my quote book is probably one of my favorite possessions. i love pictures, and colors, and collages, and stuff. you should see my walls in my room at home and at chi o. they're covered in collections of my favorite things. i am someone who can never throw anything away if it has the tinniest significance in my life. what i'm going to do with everything i've piled up over the years, i have no idea, but i know i'll love shuffling through the mess someday. i don't want to miss one memory. so maybe a blog will be fun for me and my scattered thoughts! hope it's enjoyable...

No comments:

Post a Comment